Lefroy Valley represents the cream of the world’s vegetable seed breeding companies including Snowy River, Pop Vriend and Hybrid Seed Company to name a few.
Our close relationship with these companies allows us to market in original packaging providing you with confidence and backup for the product you are purchasing and also meets the objective of SQF/HACCP accreditation.
We are a small but dedicated team whose aim is to never lose touch with our customers by maintaining a strong ‘feet in the paddock’ philosophy. We consider our customers as our partners in business. We are both involved in producing good quality produce at a profit.
We will work closely with plant breeders to deliver well tested quality seed and supporting technology in original packaging that offers a genuine advantage and if we can’t find the best solution, we will recommend a competitor’s product.
Lefroy Valley has a distinctive variety introduction program, which involves replicated trials throughout New Zealand, ensuring that we offer the market only the best performing varieties.
You will remain the sole judge of our performance. If there is some aspect of our service you are not delighted with, please let us know so that we can correct it.
- To provide high quality seed at a competitive price
- To build and maintain trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with all those we deal with
- To do this with the utmost integrity and honesty
- To communicate clearly and in a timely fashion with all those we deal with, customers and suppliers
- To provide friendly, courteous and great service
What drives us:
- We have a ‘can do’ approach to whatever challenges are thrown at us
- We want to share our commitment and enthusiasm with those around us
- You will be respected and never taken for granted
- We will look, listen, evaluate and try to give the best advice we can, based on our knowledge.
- We provide practical experience and an understanding of modern agronomy, by a team who have an affinity for the land
- We are proud of the Lefroy Valley brand and what it stands for
- Attention to detail – getting the little things right matters
- Learning – we will never stop
- We will respect absolutely the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will work hard to ensure that we are an important resource for you in your paddock, via your phone, mailbox or computer.
A Seed Company may have the best hybrids available, but without the best advice, the grower is no better off. Consider this the next time you invest in seed.